Pravce in zgodbe med Idrijo in Sočo..
Športno kolturno društvo " VERIN "
Slike za vas
Pogled čez mrežo
Radiu Slovenija - Val 202
ISKANE KORENIN JERONČIČEV
EVROVOLLEY 2019 SKUPINA C 3X3 JE 9
SREZONA 2019/20 SE ZAČANJA Z EKIPO PALLAVOLO CENTRO COSELLI IZ TRSTA
Cento Coselli Trst /Trieste
Prvi nastop prva zmaga v pokalnem tekmovanju../ Prima gara prima vittoria in coppa regiono FVG
CENTRO COSELLI vs SOCA MARCHIOL:3-2
EVROVOLLEY 2019 ZA MOŠKE ,DANES PRVI DAN
CEV-Dudingen - Braslovče (Nov-2014)
Decades ago, volleyball gymnasiums were not built to be large in terms of seating capacity. But as this sport progressed, gymnasiums became bigger, stands became wider and larger all the way to the period of 20 years or more ago when multi-purpose arenas and arenas primarily built for other sports were used for volleyball matches.
WorldofVolley made a list of top 10 indoor arenas by seating capacity that were used for professional volleyball matches both in men’s and women’s categories. We must emphasize that some football stadiums were used for volleyball matches and, of course, they had larger seating capacity, but we did not count them.
TOP 10 INDOOR ARENAS WITH LARGEST SEATING CAPACITY USED FOR VOLLEYBALL:
1) Saitama Super Arena, Saitama, Japan, 36,500 (2006 FIVB Men’s World Championship)
2) Estádio Jornalista Felipe Drummond (Mineirinho), Belo Horizonte, Brazil, 25,000 (Brazilian Men’s National Team)
Baku Crystal Hall, Baku, Azerbaijan, 25,000 (2015 European Games)
3) Palau Sant Jordi, Barcelona, Spain, 24,000 (1992 Barcelona Olympics)
4) Sportpaleis, Antwerp, Belgium, 23,359 (2015 Belgium Volleyball Cup finals)
5) Pyongyang Gimnasium, Pyongyang, North Korea, 20,100 (North Korean Women’s National Team)
6) Cairo Stadium Complex, Cairo, Egypt, 20,000 (Egyptian Men’s National Team)
Coliseo Amauta, Lima, Peru, 20,000 (1982 FIVB Women’s World Championship)
Poliedro de Caracas, Caracas, Venezuela, 20,000 (Venezuelan Men’s Natiional Team)
Sports and Concert Complex Peterburgskiy, Saint Petersburg, Russia, 20,000 (Russian Men's National Team)
The O2 Arena, London, 20,000 (2012 London Olympic Games)
7) Lanxess Arena, Köln, Germany, 19,500 (2013 CEV Women’s European Championship)
8) Kombank Arena, Belgrade, Serbia, 18,386 (Serbian Men’s National Team)
9) Capital Indoor Stadium, Beijing, China, 17,345 (2008 Beijing Olympics)
10) O2 Arena, Prague, Czech Republic, 17,000 (2011 CEV Men’s European Championship)
Coliseo Rubén Rodríguez, Bayamón, Puerto Rico, 17,000 (2016 NORCECA U18 Women’s Championship)
To smo mi v 2014/15 " ŽOK Braslovče"